Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms with over 800 million monthly users. It’s no surprise that businesses are turning to Instagram to find new audiences. But just because you have an Instagram account doesn’t mean people will automatically start following you. If you want to increase your follower count, you need to put in some work. In this blog post, we’ll share the top 5 ways to increase your Instagram followers. From using hashtags to running contests, these tips will help you get the most out of the platform.
1. Use Popular Hashtags
If you want to increase your Instagram followers, one of the best things you can do is use popular hashtags. By using popular hashtags, you can get your photos and videos seen by more people, which can lead to more followers.
But how do you know which hashtags are popular? Well, there are a few different ways. You can use a hashtag research tool like Hashtagify, which will show you the most popular hashtags for a given keyword. Or you can simply take a look at the most popular posts on Instagram and see which hashtags they’re using.
Once you’ve found some popular hashtags, start using them in your own posts. Make sure to use them sparingly, though, as too many hashtags can look spammy and turn people off. A good rule of thumb is to use no more than 2 or 3 hashtags per post.
By using popular hashtags, you can get your photos and videos seen by more people, which can lead to more followers. So start using them today!
2. Follow and Engage with Other Users
When it comes to growing your Instagram following, engaging with other users is key. By following other users and engaging with their content, you’ll not only get exposure to a new audience, but you’ll also build relationships with other users.
Here are some tips for how to find and engage with other users on Instagram:
– Use hashtags to find content that interests you. Search for relevant hashtags and then like and comment on photos and videos that stand out to you.
– Follow users who post content that you enjoy. Take some time to explore their profile and see if they’re someone that you’d like to follow.
– Engage with popular accounts in your niche. If there are popular accounts in your niche that you’re not already following, start interacting with their content. Like and comment on their posts and you may just get noticed by them – and their followers!
3. Use Instagram Live
If you’re looking to increase your Instagram followers, one of the best things you can do is go live on the platform. When you go live, all of your followers will get a notification letting them know that you’re broadcasting. This is a great way to not only boost engagement but also get more people interested in your account.
When you’re live, be sure to interact with your viewers and answer any questions they have. This will help create a connection with your audience and make them more likely to continue following you. You can also use live broadcasts to give sneak peeks of new products or upcoming events. Whatever you do, make sure your broadcast is engaging and informative!
4. Use Paid Advertising
Paid advertising is one of the most effective ways to increase your Instagram followers. By targeting your ads to specific audiences, you can reach a larger number of potential customers and followers. Paid advertising also allows you to track results and measure your return on investment, so you can adjust your strategy as needed.
When it comes to paid advertising on Instagram, there are a few different options available. You can run ads through Instagram’s native ad platform, which offers several different ad formats. You can also use third-party platforms like Facebook Ads or Google AdWords to run ads on Instagram. Whichever method you choose, make sure you’re targeting the right audience and creating compelling ad copy to get the best results.
5. Use Attractive Visuals
When it comes to Instagram, visuals are everything. If you want to increase your followers and engagement, you need to use attractive visuals that will grab people’s attention.
There are a few things you can do to make sure your visuals are on point:
1. Use high-quality photos and videos: This is a no-brainer. People are more likely to engage with photos and videos that look professional and polished. If you’re using amateurish or low-quality visuals, people will scroll right past them.
2. Use engaging colors and compositions: Colors can play a big role in whether or not someone stops to look at your post. Make sure your colors are eye-catching and complementary, and that your composition is pleasing to the eye.
3. Use relevant hashtags: Hashtags can help you reach new audiences beyond your existing followers. When choosing hashtags, be strategic and use ones that are popular but not too competitive, and that are relevant to your brand or content.
4. Use calls to action: Calls to action (like “double tap if you agree!”) can help increase engagement on your posts by giving people something specific to do. Just make sure not to overdo it – too many calls to action can be annoying.
By following these tips, you can make sure your visuals are working hard for you to help increase your Instagram followers and engagement levels!
Instagram is a powerful platform with over one billion active users. And while it may seem like a daunting task to increase your followers, it’s not as difficult as you may think. By following the tips in this article, you can organically grow your Instagram following and attract new leads and customers for your business. So what are you waiting for? Start implementing these tactics today and watch your follower count soar!
If you want to increase your Instagram followers, there are a few things you can do. Using popular hashtags, engaging with other users, and using attractive visuals are all great ways to get more followers. You can also use paid advertising or run contests to attract new leads and customers. So start using these tips today and watch your follower count soar!
[…] If you know how to develop an engaged following on your social media profiles and you’re committed to consistently developing your “brand” presence, you can earn a great income from Instagram. […]