Panna Stone is a stunning gemstone made of the mineral Beryl. It has a bright green color that sets it apart from other gemstones. Its physical features make it very desirable and valuable, like Diamonds. Emerald stone is mainly found in mines in India, Columbia, Brazil, and Zambia.
It is a hard gemstone with a rating of 7.5 to 8 on the Moh scale. It is also highly respected in astrology. In India, it is called Panna and it is linked to the planet Mercury, which symbolizes wisdom, happiness, intellect, education, and hope.
Panna stone, also known as emerald, is a precious gemstone that belongs to the Beryl family. It has a vibrant green color that is caused by the presence of chromium or vanadium in its crystal structure. Panna stone is one of the most sought-after gemstones in the world, as it is associated with various positive attributes such as wisdom, creativity, prosperity, health, and love. Panna stone also has a rich history and cultural significance in different parts of the world, as it is believed to have mystical and astrological powers.
In India, the Panna stone is considered to be the birthstone for Virgo in Hindi it was known as the Kanya Rashi sun sign, and the Rashi Ratna or a zodiac stone for Gemini which was also known as Mithuna Rashi. It is also worn by the ascendants of Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius, as it strengthens Mercury also known as Buddh Grah, the planet that rules these signs. Mercury represents intelligence, communication, commerce, and education, and wearing the Panna stone is said to enhance these qualities in the wearer. Panna stone is also believed to bring good luck, fortune, harmony, and spiritual growth to the wearer.
Panna stone is usually worn in a gold or silver ring on the little finger of the right hand. It should be purified and activated by dipping it in Ganga Jal or unboiled milk for 0-20 minutes before wearing it2. It should also be worn on a Wednesday morning during the Shukla Paksha after reciting the mantra “Om Budhaya Namah” 108 times.
Panna stone has been revered by many other cultures around the world for its beauty and power. Some examples are:
- In ancient Egypt, the Panna stone was considered to be a sacred stone of Thoth, the god of wisdom and writing. It was also worn by Cleopatra, who was known for her love of emeralds.
- In ancient Rome, Panna stone was associated with Venus, the goddess of love and beauty. It was also used as a talisman to ward off evil spirits and diseases.
- In ancient Greece, the Panna stone was believed to be a stone of prophecy and foresight. It was also used to adorn the statues of gods and goddesses.
- In ancient Persia, the Panna stone was regarded as a symbol of immortality and eternal life. It was also believed to have magical powers that could reveal the truth or falsity of anything.
- In ancient China, the Panna stone was valued for its ability to bring harmony and peace. It was also used as a medicine to cure various ailments.
- In ancient Colombia, the Panna stone was worshipped by the Muzo people, who considered it to be a gift from their god Are. They also used it as a currency and a tribute to their rulers.
The Panna stone or emerald is a remarkable gemstone that has captivated people for centuries with its vivid green color and mystical properties. Its cultural and historical significance spans various civilizations, each attributing it with unique meanings and symbolism. The Panna stone is not just a precious stone that adorns jewelry but is also believed to have healing and spiritual properties. It is a stone that represents wisdom, creativity, prosperity, love, and harmony. The Panna stone is truly a gemstone that has stood the test of time and continues to be a source of fascination and admiration for people all over the world. However, if you ever think to buy a Panna Stone or Any kind of precious or Semi-precious Gemstone, so you here I have some amazing news for you Guys who read this Article you can Visit the Rashi Ratan Bhagya Website they have all kinds of Loose Gemstones at the Wholesale price, you can get Gemstones Like Ruby Stone, Yellow Sapphire, Blue Sapphire, Diamond, White Sapphire and many more gemstone with the certificate of Authancity.