While we all know that Instagram is a great social media platform for marketing and connecting with an audience, there are some people who seem to struggle. If you’re struggling to make any progress on your account, read this article on how to increase your Instagram audience in 5 easy steps!
1) Why Instagram is a Prominent Social Media Platform
Instagram is a popular social media platform with over 800 million active users. With such an expansive user base, Instagram can be an excellent platform for promoting your business or brand. Here are some easy steps to increase your audience on Instagram:
- Set Your Goals: Before starting to promote your account on Instagram, it’s important to set specific goals for yourself. What do you want to achieve by increasing your audience on Instagram? Are you looking to grow your following by 10,000 followers? 50,000 followers? 100,000 followers? Knowing what you want and setting realistic goals will help you stay motivated when it comes to promoting your account.
- Think Outside the Box: When it comes to growing your Instagram audience, don’t be afraid to experiment. A lot of successful brands use unique and interesting content strategies that get their followers talking. If there is something particular that you think would work well on Instagram, give it a try!
- Be Consistent: It’s important to be consistent with your promotional efforts on Instagram if you want to see results. Share content regularly throughout the week, and make sure that each post is relevant and engaging for your target audience. If you find yourself struggling to produce regular content, consider hiring a social media manager to help out with this aspect of your strategy.
- Use Hashtags & Other Social Media Links: One of the best ways to increase exposure for your posts on Instagram.
2) How to Get an Audience on Instagram
Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos with friends and followers. As of July 2018, Instagram had 1.2 billion monthly active users. This makes it one of the most popular social media platforms on the planet.
If you want to increase your Instagram following, there are a few easy steps you can take.
First, make sure your profile is set up correctly. You’ll need to include a photo, biography, and brief description. Next, be sure to post interesting content that resonates with your audience. Share photos and videos of your own projects or creative endeavors, as well as pieces about topics that interest your followers. Finally, be sure to follow people who share similar interests as you do and engage with them by commenting on their posts and liking their photos.
3) Your First Ten Followers on Instagram
- Choose the right account to follow
If you want to grow your Instagram following, you’ll need to choose the right account to follow. You may be wondering if any of your favorite celebrities or popular brands are on Instagram, but be careful—many of these accounts are only followed by a small number of people. In order to increase your chances of following an account that’s actually worth following, focus on accounts with a high follower count and good visibility. Try using tools like SocialBlade to see which accounts are gaining traction and who is driving traffic to their posts.
- Follow interesting users
The best way to stand out on Instagram is by following users who share content that interests you. Not only will this help you learn more about what interests other people, but it will also encourage them to follow you back. When someone follows you back, it sends a signal that you’re interesting and valuable as a follower—which can lead to more engagement (likes, comments, and shares) on your posts.
- Share great content
Sharing great content is essential for building an audience on Instagram. This means taking the time to edit your photos carefully and producing high-quality images that will engage followers. Try incorporating hashtags into your posts in order to make them more discoverable, and use catchy descriptions that will hook readers in from the beginning.
4) Popular Hashtag Ideas
In order to increase your Instagram audience, you need to think outside the box and come up with some unique hashtag ideas. Here are a few that might pique your interest: #ootd #travel #foodporn #stylebloggers
5) Boost Your Instagram with These Simple Steps
In order to boost your Instagram audience, follow these simple steps:
- Use hashtags
When you post a photo on Instagram, include a few relevant hashtags in the caption. This will help clue other users into the topic of your photo and potentially draw their attention to your account.
- Share images that reflect your brand’s personality
Make sure all the photos you share on Instagram reflect the personality of your brand. For example, if you run a fashion blog, post photos of models wearing clothes from your store. Or, if you work as a photographer, post shots of beautiful landscapes or people.
- Use location tags to show where you took the image
Location tags are another great way to promote your content on Instagram. When you add location tags to an image, other users can find out where the photo was taken and maybe even visit that location themselves!